DONATE TO OAKLAND LEAF
Your contributions make a real impact to Oakland communities. Thank you!
You can donate directly to the Oakland Leaf Foundation by clicking on the PayPal button below. Or read below for more ways you can support our community.
Oakland Leaf Foundation is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our
Tax ID # is: 810565800. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.
Please make checks payable to the Oakland Leaf Foundation.
MORE WAYS TO SUPPORT
DONATE ITEMS FOR OUR BASIC NEEDS CENTER
Oakland families in the neighborhoods most affected by COVID-19 are going without the basic necessities of life:
- toothbrushes & toothpaste
- shampoo & conditioner
- feminine hygiene products
- paper towels
- toilet paper
- hand sanitizer
- laundry detergent
Are you an online shopper? You can support Oakland Leaf through the AmazonSmile program.
GOODSEARCH AND GOODSHOP
You can support Oakland Leaf by using GoodSearch (powered by Yahoo!) as your search engine.
You can also use GoodShop and support Oakland Leaf while you shop. They will donate up to 20% of your purchase at thousands of online retailers including Home Depot, Target, and Amazon! Simply create a account with GoodSearch, select Oakland Leaf Foundation as the cause you would like to support, and with your next online search or online purchase, you’ll support Oakland Leaf.
You can support Oakland Leaf by donating your car, truck, RV, motorcycle, boat, or just about any other vehicle. To find out more, contact our vehicle donation partner, Donating Is Easy.
DONATE ITEMS FROM OUR PROGRAM WISHLIST
You can support our programs by donating new or gently used items from our wishlist. We work with kids in many different capacities and our programs are in constant need of many different items, equipment, and tools. Below is a list of items from our Programs’ Wish List.
- Art supplies: paint, paint brushes, crayons, paper, smocks etc.
- Office supplies: pencils, paper, printers, etc.
- Digital camera/video camera
- Computers, laptops, or iPads
- Culturally relevant media for K-8th grade students (i.e. grade level books, novels, comic books, recipe books, etc.)
- First Aid Kits
- Fruit trees
- Garden tools: rake, shovel, wheel barrow, etc.
- Gift cards to: Amazon, Home Depot, Office Depot, etc.
- Learning games/tools: Jumbling Towers, Legos, Mandala, and puzzles
- Sports equipment: soccer balls, basketballs, dodge balls, ball rack, jerseys for soccer and basketball, etc.